Whether students need specialized instructional support or occasional one on one support to master a concept, St. John School has the resources to meet student needs. St. John’s Instructional Support programs include:
- Before and After-school instructional support available for all students as needed. Teachers conduct weekly extra help sessions and can also arrange extra help by request.
- Intervention resources for identified students provided at St. John School through Watertown Public School Department of Special Services.
- Intervention through a staff instructional coach as needed throughout the year in collaboration with the homeroom or subject-area teacher.
- Lexia Core5 Reading - reading support and enrichment for readers who are at risk, on level or advanced
- Math Table - peer tutoring for math students in Grades 5-8 by Grade 8 Algebra 1 students
- Reflex Math - math fact fluency
- Xtra Math - online math fluency program
- IXL Math - math concepts and applications practice and enrichment across all grades
- Mystery Science - K-5 hands-on science enrichment program