Admission Forms (Pre K three and four year olds-Grade 8)
Application for Admission, Tuition Agreement, Health Questionnaire, Health Assessment Record
Additional Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten Forms
Copy of Child's Birth Certificate, Copy of Recent Progress Report
Additional Forms (Grades 1-8)
Copy of Child's Birth Certificate, Copy of Most Recent Report Card
1. Return Completed Admission Application
2. $185.00 non-refundable registration fee due
3. Return Additional Required Forms(K-8)
4. Interview & Entrance/Screening Test
5. Notification of Informal Acceptance
6. Meeting with Principal to sign a Policy Statement and a Tuition Agreement
7. $160.00 Book Fee Payment and $150.00 Technology fee are due
8. Formal Acceptance Letter Sent to applicant
Admissions for the 2017-2018 Academic Year
Preliminary Application Details for 2017-2018 Academic Year : Please complete the Application for Admission Form and return it personally to the Saint John the Evangelist School Office.
There is a $185.00 non-refundable registration fee per child.
In addition to the completed application form and the $185.00 non refundable per-child registration fee, please attach the following:
For those entering Pre - Kindergarten
1. A copy of the child's birth certificate. St. John the Evangelist requires that a child entering Pre-Kindergarten be four years old by December 31, 2017.
2. State of Connecticut Early Childhood Form filled out by your child's physician. Check with office for an up-to-date list of state required immunizations.
For those entering Kindergarten
1. A copy of the child's birth certificate. St. John the Evangelist requires that a child entering Kindergarten be five years old by December 31, 2017 .
2. A recent Progress Report from a Pre-School Program.
3. Check with office for an up-to-date list of state required immunizations.
For Those Entering Grades One to Eight
1. A copy of the child's birth certificate.
2. A copy of the most recent Report Card.
3. Depending on grade entering, a physical and Immunizations may be required.
The Watertown Health Department has its own medical forms for necessary immunization and other records. This information is very important and necessary for your child's admission to our school. Please comply with the regulation as soon as possible but before August 1, 2017.
Admission Process-Grades One to Seven
Upon receipt of the completed Application Form and all other forms, an interview with the Principal will be scheduled for you and your child and an Entrance/Screening Test will be administered as determined by the Principal. When the results of the interview and testing are finalized you will be informed whether or not your child will be accepted into our school program contingent upon successful completion of financial arrangements.
Upon notification of acceptance, an appointment with the Principal will be arranged for you. At this time you will be asked to choose and sign a Tuition Agreement. A $160.00 Per Child Book Fee and a $150.00 Technology fee per student will also be due at this time. The Book fee will not exceed $320.00 per family.
Upon signing the Tuition Agreement, the school will send a Formal Acceptance Letter.
It is only after this financial meeting with the Principal that the child is formally accepted into the school.
Tuition rates are per child. 1-2 Children: $4,700. Third Child: $4,045.
*Families who are registered member of St. John the Evangelist Church or another Catholic parish may qualify for a $250 parish subsidy which would reduce the family tuition payment by $250 per child. Families who are not registered or contributing regularly to their parish or are not affiliated with a Catholic parish are expected to pay the $250 directly.
Pre-Kindergarten Program. Rates are per child. Full-Day Program-5 Days-8:15 a.m.-2:15 p.m. Tuition: $4,950. Pre-Kindergarten rates are not subject to multiple child discounts or subsidy.
Fees payable at time of acceptance:
$160 book fee per student-Grades K-8 ($300 maximum per family)
$150 technology fee per student
$185 registration fee
Financial aid is available for K-8. Everyone is encouraged to apply. Annual, semi-annual and monthly payment plans available.
Fair Share Responsibility is $200 per family plus participation in the school raffle and in one of the two Major School Fundraisers (Silent Auction or Golf Tournament).