Welcome! We are delighted with your interest in St. John School. Please feel free to contact Barbara Therrien firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a tour, a shadow date or for assistance with any questions. St. John School is a PK-8 Catholic School serving families from 13 towns in the greater Watertown area. Our families represent diverse cultural and faith traditions and each enriches our community. We welcome students and families of all backgrounds to our inclusive and supportive community. - Marylou Iannone, Principal
Admissions Forms (Pre K3** and PreK 4** through Grade 8)
These completed forms are needed for admission to St. John School.
1. Application for Admission
2. State of Connecticut Early Childhood Form filled out by your child's physician. Check with office for an up-to-date list of state-required immunizations. (If relocating from out of state, a completed health form from your child's current physician is acceptable.)
3. Copy of Child's Birth Certificate
4. Copy of Recent Progress Report (if applicable)
Additional Forms (Grades 1-8)
5. Copy of Most Recent Report Card
**For those entering Pre - Kindergarten
**St. John the Evangelist requires that a child entering Pre-K 3 be 3 years old by the time they start school and also be toilet trained.
Admission Process - '19-'20 tuition schedule will be available late Feb. 2019
1. Return Completed Admission Application to the school with the non-refundable registration fee due (19-20 rate available late Feb. 2019)
2. For students entering St. John School in Grades 2-8, we recommend scheduling a shadow date for your child to meet teachers and fellow classmates and have a full day school experience (lunch is on us!).
3. Meet with Principal to review the student's file and sign a Policy and Tuition Agreements.
Financial aid is available for K-8. An application for admission must be received prior to applying for financial aid. Financial aid applications are made through FACTS Tuition Management.
Annual, semi-annual and 10-month payment plans are available.
Fair Share Responsibility is $200 per family plus participation in the school raffle and in one of the three Major School Fundraisers (Silent Auction, School Raffle or Golf Tournament).